|bravecto chewable for dogs|
bravecto chewable for dogsRecommended for dogs solely. used for the long-lived protection from fleas and ticks on dogs and puppies 6-months old.
- Indicated for the treatment and prevention of -flea (Ctenocephalides files) infestations for 3 months.
- Treatment and management of palsy tick (Ixodes holocyclus) for four months.
- Treatment and management of brown dog tick (Rhipicephalus sanguineus) for eight weeks.
- One chew provides consistent and long-lived effectuality against each flea and ticks.
- Treats and controls tick infestations as well as ixodid, American dog tick.
- Indicated for the treatment and management of lone star tick infestations for 8 weeks.
- Controls epizoon and tick infestations in dogs and puppies six months old and older, and advisement four.4 pounds or bigger.
Fluralaner in Bravecto takes result quickly and starts killing fleas – each adult and juvenile among a pair of hours, and ticks among twelve hours.
- For veterinary use solely.
- Keep this drug out of reach of youngsters and different animals.
- Keep the product within the original package still in use.
- don't eat, drink or smoke whereas handling the product.
- Wash hands totally with soap and water directly once use.
don't administer in puppies but six months old.
Bravecto isn't effective against ticks on the far side eight weeks once dosing.
- Bravecto ought to be administered orally with a minimum dose is eleven.4 mg lb. weight as customary.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Administer Bravecto orally as one dose every twelve weeks according to indefinite quantity schedule.
- offer every dose of Bravecto with food to scale back the danger of inborn reflex.
- may be given any time of the year and might continue year round without interruption.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
- don't store on top of 86°F (30°C).
- prevent from direct daylight.
- Avoid keeping close to the food product.
Dispose of the empty package by wrapping with paper and setting up the rubbish.
In rare cases, a dog treated with Bravecto might show signs of inborn reflex.
There aren't any famous contraindications for the utilization of the product.
FIRST AID FOR HUMANS
- If the product is enclosed or gets in mouth, don't induce inborn reflex.
Contact a poison information-center or decision a doctor.
- just in case of skin contact, wash with lukewarm water for five minutes.
- within the unlikely event of eye contact, directly wash eyes with water thoroughly.